Table Topics is located in Southern Alabama, just a short drive from the Gulf of Mexico. We are lucky enough to be able to put our toes in the sand on a daily basis if we choose. It turns out that lots of people would love to be able to do that – to see sand, the water and the treasures they hold. As a result, beach and seashell themes are popular among our clients.
We love these five seashell-themed projects. They show the vast diversity and versatility of the materials we can employ, even within one theme.
- Nautilus Shell is enhanced by a mahogany frame
- Starfish & Sand is set off by a simple, painted pinstripe frame
- Old World Map combines an antique nautical map with shells over planked ash veneer
- Sand, Shells and Driftwood features beach sand and custom-shaped ash inlays
- Cooperstone with Shell Imprint has a foundation of gray granite over which a transparent digital shell imprint is laid
Put our experience and craftsmanship to work on your next themed project. Whether you’re close to a coast or not, we have a customer service representative ready to make your vision a reality. Let’s talk tables.
Custom tables can be fun. Yes, our tables are manufactured to your specifications with the highest-quality materials and craftmanship. And our Acralyte finishes ensure they are the most durable on the market. But it’s the customization that can make them fun. Take a look at the fun and games in these custom designs.
Everybody loves a good board game!
- Premier Poker design antes up with a solid maple frame.
- Chess is king on this digital wood gameboard.
- Marble and maple highlight this digital mixed-media backgammon
Nostalgia is popular with sports fans.
What’s your game? Contact us today and our winning team will work with you to design and deliver tables that will propel your project to victory.
Many factors contribute to the functionality of your tables. Through the years as needs vary and trends change, Table Topics has built a reputation on providing the customization and innovation our customers require. One increasingly popular option is equipping tables with power connections.
Power connectors to meet your specifications can be added to table tops, aprons, legs or panel bases.
Options designed for convenience as well as aesthetics include
- standard duplex power or USB charging outlets.
- surface-mounted or pop-up outlets.
- mounting to standard-height dining, counter or bar tables.
- adding to wood or metal bases or to wood, stone, digital or metallic tops.
Take a look at these two projects that successfully added power:
Look through our catalog for even more examples and ideas. If you can dream it, we can build it.
You can request a quote or contact us today to start the conversation about your beautiful, power-equipped design. Let’s talk tables.
Whether designing restaurants or conference rooms, many clients are putting a priority on the use of sustainable materials for their tables. At Table Topics, we applaud that effort. We have been working with clients for years to design commercial table applications that meet both their functional and philosophical goals. These purposeful designs are just as beautiful and in some cases even more affordable than those using alternative materials.
Factors for consideration when choosing a wooden table top begin with the use of sustainable wood varieties, those grown and harvested responsibly. You may also consider the use of a thin wood veneer or even a digital design instead of a solid wood. Reclaimed resources of wood, metals and other materials can be incorporated into unique and beautiful designs.
We work with clients to find the sustainable option that suits their needs. We have the option of natural products like those in this table of woven reeds as well as manmade products such as this walnut burl veneer. The eco-friendly kieri board – reclaimed stalks of the sorghum plant, formed into panels – is featured in this design with a custom blue stain or black, for two very distinctive looks.
If you’d like to explore how to incorporate eco-friendly options into your high-quality, durable Table Topics design, get in touch with us today. We’ve got the materials, designers and craftsmen to produce tables you’ll be proud of.
The look of stone can bring a unique character to a table design. The quality materials – both stone and faux digital alternatives – give Table Topics clients access to a full array of looks and feels. Peruse this versatile mix of designs.
- This holographic meteorite inset is set off by gloss Acralyte and a black designer frame.
- In this CoralStone design, a black pinstripe separates the stone from the solid maple frame.
- A faux yellow quartz stone inset highlights this table with a gray stone paint effect and pinstripes.
- This simple round design incorporates digital Southwest imprints over CooperStone.
- Terra cotta tiles are inset into this design, then framed by barnboard.
- This striking mother of pearl inset is featured within a cherry frame.
Take a look at all our stone and faux effects options or browse all the tables in our style gallery online. Our staff is ready to help design the commercial tables you need and deliver the quality and value you expect. Let’s talk tables.