October 30th, 2017
is located in Southern Alabama, just a short drive from the Gulf of Mexico. We are lucky enough to be able to put our toes in the sand on a daily basis if we choose. It turns out that lots of people would love to be able to do that - to see sand, the water and the treasures they hold. As a result, beach and seashell themes are popular among our clients.
We love these five seashell-themed projects. They show the vast diversity and versatility of the materials we can employ, even within one theme.
- Nautilus Shell is enhanced by a mahogany frame
- Starfish & Sand is set off by a simple, painted pinstripe frame
- Old World Map combines an antique nautical map with shells over planked ash veneer
- Sand, Shells and Driftwood features beach sand and custom-shaped ash inlays
- Cooperstone with Shell Imprint has a foundation of gray granite over which a transparent digital shell imprint is laid
Put our experience
and craftsmanship to work on your next themed project. Whether you’re close to a coast or not, we have a customer service representative
ready to make your vision a reality. Let’s talk tables.