October 02nd, 2017
The look of stone can bring a unique character to a table design. The quality materials – both stone and faux digital alternatives – give Table Topics clients access to a full array of looks and feels. Peruse this versatile mix of designs.
- This holographic meteorite inset is set off by gloss Acralyte and a black designer frame.
- In this CoralStone design, a black pinstripe separates the stone from the solid maple frame.
- A faux yellow quartz stone inset highlights this table with a gray stone paint effect and pinstripes.
- This simple round design incorporates digital Southwest imprints over CooperStone.
- Terra cotta tiles are inset into this design, then framed by barnboard.
- This striking mother of pearl inset is featured within a cherry frame.
Take a look at all our stone and faux effects options or browse all the tables in our style gallery online. Our staff is ready to help design the commercial tables you need and deliver the quality and value you expect. Let’s talk tables.