Our unmatched craftsmanship, coupled with a variety of metals, colors and finishes, gives our clients seemingly endless options for creating designs with the look, theme and character they desire. The team of customer representatives, designers and craftsmen at Table Topics love to start with our client’s vision and dream. They design, engineer and build a product the client will love. Below are seven examples of metal projects we love.
- Silver mystic metal with a shell pattern and veneer accents.
- Silver mystic metal with a long wave pattern and solid mahogany frame.
- Mystic metal with holographic border elements and hand-painted accents.
- Mixed media with paper, veneer and paint.
- Charcoal satinwood with laser-cut mystic metal inlay.
- Rustic look using warm wood and distressed metal.
- Textured gold meteorite inset with stained maple frame.
Do you have an idea for a metal design that will work for you? We’d love to put that idea to work and create the tables you need and the look you’ll love. Contact us today to get the conversation started.
At Table Topics, we love the details. We are excited to imagine them, trained to confirm them and equipped to deliver them. If you want to add a little something extra to your table, trim or unique design elements, we will bring it to life.
The technique of veneered marquetry was inspired by practices in 16th-century Florence and at Naples. In marquetry, inlaid patterns made from small pieces of variously colored wood or other materials is used for the decoration of furniture, forming decorative patterns, designs or pictures. In modern craftsmanship, marquetry commonly used time-consuming, knife-cut veneers. Today, many producers have switched to fret or scroll saw techniques and even laser cutting.
Table Topics offers a large selection of marquetry trim options – available in both real veneer and digital options – and can even offer custom colors in our digital designs. Look through our designs, such as this digital raffia and fabric look, or check out these images of marquetry trim options.
If you have a custom design in mind, get started by going over our specification guide or by contacting us directly. With your design specs and some general detail about your project, we can get the conversation started and the process underway. The result will be an amazing, durable product, second to none, that will set your project and your space apart.
If you need a table that will stand out as well as stand up, and will be memorable as well as durable, we can help. We love making our clients’ vision a reality. Take a look at the outstanding, original designs Table Topics has created for clients with very specific needs.
- Play it Again – Piano-shaped table with painted keys and custom turned legs. Digital image with gloss Acralyte finish.
- Instrumental – Digital wood-grain instruments to edge. Solid wood frame with corner legs through the top and instrument-shaped stretcher. Digital image with satin Acralyte finish.
- Catch a Wave – Surfboard-shaped mahogany veneer with teak veneer inlay. Solid mahogany edges and wave pattern bases. Veneer with satin Acralyte finish.
- Batter Up – Custom client-supplied images on solid maple frame for sports bar. Digital image with satin Acralyte finish.
- Beach It – Sand, shells and driftwood using beach sand and custom-shaped ash inlays. Satin Acralyte finish.
We are committed to producing your vision for custom commercial dining tables, so everything starts with a conversation about your needs, wants and budget. Every question and every request is a welcome challenge for our full-time design team.