Many factors contribute to the functionality of your tables. Through the years as needs vary and trends change, Table Topics has built a reputation on providing the customization and innovation our customers require. One increasingly popular option is equipping tables with power connections.
Power connectors to meet your specifications can be added to table tops, aprons, legs or panel bases.
Options designed for convenience as well as aesthetics include
- standard duplex power or USB charging outlets.
- surface-mounted or pop-up outlets.
- mounting to standard-height dining, counter or bar tables.
- adding to wood or metal bases or to wood, stone, digital or metallic tops.
Take a look at these two projects that successfully added power:
- Walnut veneer with backlit glass inlay and data ports on wooden legs separated by custom curved metal stretchers.
- Planked ash veneer with data ports with a base from our Farm Series.
Look through our catalog for even more examples and ideas. If you can dream it, we can build it.
You can request a quote or contact us today to start the conversation about your beautiful, power-equipped design. Let’s talk tables.