June 07th, 2017
If you need a table that will stand out as well as stand up, and will be memorable as well as durable, we can help. We love making our clients’ vision a reality. Take a look at the outstanding, original designs Table Topics has created for clients with very specific needs.
- Play it Again – Piano-shaped table with painted keys and custom turned legs. Digital image with gloss Acralyte finish.
- Instrumental – Digital wood-grain instruments to edge. Solid wood frame with corner legs through the top and instrument-shaped stretcher. Digital image with satin Acralyte finish.
- Catch a Wave – Surfboard-shaped mahogany veneer with teak veneer inlay. Solid mahogany edges and wave pattern bases. Veneer with satin Acralyte finish.
- Batter Up – Custom client-supplied images on solid maple frame for sports bar. Digital image with satin Acralyte finish.
- Beach It – Sand, shells and driftwood using beach sand and custom-shaped ash inlays. Satin Acralyte finish.
We are committed to producing your vision for custom commercial dining tables, so everything starts with a conversation about your needs, wants and budget. Every question and every request is a welcome challenge for our full-time design team.