Our Table Topics design catalog features an eclectic slate of custom mixed media designs. Many feature customer-provided materials that serve to tell stories or strengthen a brand image. Others are simply created to present a unique design or whimsical atmosphere. Take a look at five of our favorites.
- Acid Washed Galvanized Steel with Cherry & Charcoal Satinwood Veneer Trim – Take a look at this beauty. The combination of galvanized metal and wood veneer inlays is striking.
- Solid Ash Table with Digital Logo – Logos can be integrated into the table design using digital images or other customer-provided media.
- Customer Photographs with a Maple Bullnose Frame – Your tables can tell a story about your history, your family, your products . . . it’s your story.
- Hickory Branches and Stained Sawdust Table with a Cherry Frame Branches and sawdust? Yes! These natural elements combine to create a beautiful table top.
- Custom Zebrawood Inset with Sand & Gravel Inlay and Pinstripe Trim – This beautiful wood is inset in a distinctive pattern and accented by an offset square of sand and gravel.